An insect repellant made with picaridin instead of DEET, which means a) you won’t smell terrible (it’s unscented) and b) you can worry less about SO many bugs, including mosquitos, ticks, biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
The Guppyfriend Washing Bag, which both protects your swimsuits in the washer — you’ve gotta get that chlorine and sunscreen out somehow — and catches those tiny plastic microfibers that your suit’s synthetic fabric releases anytime it’s washed so they don’t add to the pollution of the planet’s rivers, lakes, and oceans.
- 29 Pics Of “The Umbrella Academy” Cast That’ll Have You Wishing You Were Part Of Their Squad
- Go Shopping And We’ll Reveal Where You’ll Live When You’re Older
- 28 Things Millennials Say Are “Boomer Personality Traits” That Are Funny Because They’re True
- Eat A Five-Course Meal And We’ll Reveal If You Should Live In The Country Or The City
- 27 Impressive Beauty Products That’ll Actually Deliver Results